Ads 468x60px

Bollywood news

Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bollywood Boys Crack Video | • 900+ Subs • | bollywood pictures

Okay so we know we usually uploaded a moment video, though we guarantee which this is a single of my final ones. I’m usually starting to do a single some-more (only since it’s a many shining thought I’ve substantially ever had, as well as if we do not do it we will hatred myself compartment no end), so we usually have to understanding with it for a single some-more time after this. Okay so we rather similar to this video, as well as rather hatred it. I’m usually removing used to a little of a latest goods I’ve gotten, so it seems a bit peculiar during sometimes. we confess it. In actuality there have been a little tools which we positively hate. So if we hatred a little tools too, we 100% agree. we do not even know what we was thinking, we would repair it though it’s as well most saving as well as regulating as well as we do not have time for that. My propagandize starts tomorrow as well as we still have to sort my English paper. Anyway I’ve been creation this video since similar to final week so appreciate God I’ve gotten it finished now. Hope we guys unequivocally suffer a video, as well as appreciate we all for a adore as well as await you’ve since me. Songs In Order Of Appearance : 1. Chak Glassy – Imran Khan 2. Bumpy Ride – Mohombi 3. Aye Hip Hopper – Ishq Bector 4. Already Take – Trey Songz 5. In My Head – Jason Derulo 6. Bedrock – Young Money 7. Ik Tu Hi Tu Hi – Mausam 8. Replay – Iyaz 9. Shera Di Kaum Punjabi – Breakaway 10. Acha Lagta Hai – Aarakshan 11, Naina Wali Whisky – Sahi Dhande Galat Bande 12. My Kinda Girl – Raghav 13. Single – Bliz & Kashif 14. Your Love Is My Drug – Ke$ ha |Feedback/Questions| Youtube | Main Channel www.youtube.com Youtube | Backup www.youtube.com

IIFA – Picture 54
bollywood pictures

Image by debajyotidash
Picture Taken during a Red Carpet Event during TIFF Bell Light Box upon 26th Jun 2011.

Was station outward of TIFF Bell Lightbox for a Red Carpet Event.. All these shots taken with Nikon 35 mm DX.. Subsequently we have cropped somewhat too.

Other cinema from a same dusk can be found in a next location:-
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150238542748707.33982…

Zeenat Aman.

Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment