Ads 468x60px

Bollywood news

Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Priyanka Chopra thinks she's the best - Hindustan Times

Sneak Peek: Saat Khoon Maaf

With 7 Khoon Maaf ready to strike a theatres subsequent week, Priyanka Chopra is all assured about her opening as well as thinks she’s a most appropriate in Bollywood.

“I can’t be design about my films. For me, it is a film! It is perfect,” when quizzed about 7 Khoon Maaf, Priyanka

Chopra told Times of India.

She has been reception a lot of high regard for her opening as a mother of 7 husbands in her arriving film. So do respect make a difference to her? “Yes of march they do. You feel great when someone says something great about you, your work. But during a same time, we know what we am. we know my work as well as we know where we stand,” she told a daily.

Priyanka is certainly a single of a most appropriate Bollywood actresses as well as has her place cumulative in a tip 5 actresses list opposite all polls. So what does she cruise about it? “From my initial movie to 7 Khoon Maaf, we cruise myself a No. 1 actress. we do not hold in check formula as well as surveys. For me, we am a No. 1,” she said.

Well, that’s a approach to go girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment