Ads 468x60px

Bollywood news

Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Call her Kareena Kapoor Khan! - Times of India

She’s been in a attention for a decade as good as is undoubtedly a reigning black of Bollywood. In an disdainful talk with Madhureeta Mukherjee, Kareena Kapoor talks about a Bollywood race, friends as good as foes, all a Khans, as good as a many special one. Read on…

Many actresses of your joining have been not in a running, what keeps you upon your toes?
Kareena: My work is my passion. It’s a usually thing you have been you do for 365 days a year. you am unapproachable to contend which as good as you will substantially action all my life.

Do you cruise a attention is gender biased?
Women oriented drive-in theatre do good to a sure extent, though they do not give you super stardom. you change it out with a full-blown masala crack similar to Golmaal 3. you unequivocally do not need to do an offbeat movie to uncover my skills as an actor.

How distant would you go for a purpose with Tom Cruise?
I wouldn’t go anywhere for him. you cruise Shah Rukh is a answer to Tom Cruise. For me he is bigger than Tom Cruise. And articulate of Hollywood, you do not similar to you do things which you will not be means to do. To get a purpose there you have to give shade tests, play ground yourself there for about 7-8 months, as good as afterwards may be you’ll get a two-bit role. I’d rsther than suffer a most appropriate of Bollywood.

You keep job Aamir a ‘God of Acting’? Don’t a alternative Khans feel offended?
No. Both Saif as good as you have been unequivocally tighten to Shah Rukh as good as we’ve been friends with him even prior to you were together. Shah Rukh’s friendships begin from Gauri, though I’m funny about Aamir. I’ve been a outrageous air blower given propagandize as good as I’ve told him that. Obviously, there’s a sure sort of chemistry you share as good as you matched a character, which is a reason I’ve got a purpose conflicting him. It’s not given you have been friends.

Do you see flashes of Aamir in Imran?
I cruise Imran is latest as good as raw. He’s a dim equine of Bollywood. Both Saif as good as you have regularly favourite Imran as good as you cruise he’s a subsequent superstar! He’s a unequivocally honeyed friend, though for me, Aamir is a best.

Everytime a visitor is launched, she’s pitted opposite you.
It’s tall time for a media to stop comparing me with newcomers. They’re only starting out as good as they’re fresh. All I’m here to do is action as good as give it my most appropriate shot. you wish to be focused as good as not worry about anything else.

There’s been a fight of difference in between Priyanka as good as you. Would you similar to to criticism upon that?
I did contend a couple of things about her, though which was only for fun. She took it seriously. you would really not call us ‘friends’, given loyalty is a large word as good as I’d rsther than cruise a people you have grown up with as my friends. you would really contend which loyalty is most over chatting during amicable events as good as parties.”

Someday, would you similar to to be well known as Kareena Kapoor Khan?
Yes, of course. Every lady dreams of a lifetime of achievement as good as I’m no exception. Right right away I’m during a good proviso of my career, Saif understands as good as respects that. I’ve waited for this to occur ever given you was a child. So you aren’t rushing in to anything right now. Till afterwards I’d similar to to be Kareena Kapoor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment